May 29, 2009

Make the girl dance - baby baby baby

.



I love French electro-rock duo Make the girl dance!
Although "My name is Breezy" is my fav track their latest video for "BabyBabyBaby" is pretty.. interesting.


Raw Translation:
I want to have Sebastien Tellier on my Ipod ; I want your Mom’s credit card ; I want your dad’s car ; I want to go out with your friends ; I will wear my cutest panties ; I want a hot sex session ; You can look but you can’t touch.
I want to be Justice's top friend ; Gaspard’s hand on my thigh ; I want to be able to count without my fingers ; And I want yours in the right spot ; I don’t want to take the stairs ; Carry me in your arms then ; I want to be the only person on pictures ; And I want to model for Yves Saint Laurent ; I want geniuses as children ; And I want my dog to graduate ; I want your head on a tray ; I want mine on TV. I dont want a piece of cake, I just want blow ; I dont want Kate, I want Ethan Hawke ; I want to jump off a big ladder ; do as you can for the rainbow ; i want chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice cream ; i want your balls to be blueberry flavoured ; I want to dance like Vanessa Paradis ; I want to see her boyfriend at Ibiza (Johnny Depp) ; I want to be asleep when you wake up ; and I want Yelle’s tshirt ; I want to fit in all my jeans ; and I want you to make me presents with your pay check ; I want ice cubes in my glass ; I want to make your grandma smoke weed ; I saw your stupid ex

2 comments:

  1. cool band..thanks for sharing \:D/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trebui, aşadar, câtva timp înainte ca raporturile noastre trupeşti să fie la înălţimea vieţii tumultuoase şi variate pe care o cunoşteam împreună. Îmi plăcuse imediat corpul opulent care nu culmina la brâu ci se sfărâma în minuni distincte precum tot atâtea centre de atracţie. De la coafură la degetele de la picioare, păstra ondulaţia precisă a volumelor care îi umflau sânii ridicaţi: cele două coloane ale picioarelor sale se smulgeau din pământ într-un singur jet, deschizându-se asupra unui spate care nu mai sfârşea să se desfăşoare până la masa craniului, fină şi mititică. Îi veneram mai ales abundenţa la vremea când parcă năpârlea: atunci formele i se umflau şi roşea de această exuberanţă; sânii se apucau să trăiască propria lor viaţă, căpătau un aspect animalic, fremătător, se acopereau cu vinişoare care îi albăstreau ca pe nişte valuri. Îşi ridicau marile corole în mijlocul torsului, asemenea unor corturi de nomazi, iar acest piept majuscul, hiperbolic pe un corp de adolescentă mă băga în extaz: se găseau în ea două vârste, sărutam un copil pe gură, o femeie pe sfârcurile sânilor, mama şi fiica se întâlneau într-o singură persoană.

    ReplyDelete